Thursday, January 26, 2006

spiritual path

fired fury runs thick through the veins of my being
waiting
wondering
envisioning
the lie that is your soul
you sit
feverishly
amidst a sea of empty promises and promiscuity
that radiates from your existence
and still
you present yourself tall
and proud
judgmental
and unrelenting
i'm done wishing
you were someone that you never will be
so daring
you pass misappropriated condemnation upon my fascination with the misfortune and broken path you are facing
because you cannot feel
me?
or is it
because you would like to
and can't
that you make me feel subhuman
stripping the ringlets of pride and confidence that took so long to grow
so fast away
in one eye
blink
twice
you did this
now three
you've pushed it
yet somehow
i still blame me
you phony prophesizer
touting religion with a faltered vision of your own vision and path so you turn the tables on
me?
you
are unhealthy
for your own spiritual path
so i must laugh
since you'd rather funnel your insecurity on
me?
i let you in
and you exited out
in one breath
taking a piece of my heart that i never truly thought you capable of
and again
yet still
i somehow feel as if
this is one large nightmare of a dream
meant to provide one hell of a mean week
i suppose
i simply have yet to let it seap
in
me?
you
hurt me with no emotion
coasting on the guidance of others
conducting a business call with my vulnerability
how does it feel
to know you
in the end
obstruct
your own
spiritual path
more
than any of we?

No comments:

Post a Comment