Wednesday, June 29, 2005

a short poem medley

contact

usually i can see the approach
before you think
i see it coming and i know
it's different.
because instead of running away
i sit
or stand
and wait
and then they meet
and feel
i stare
to see what is there
and all beyond that which i have yet to know.
i find myself in the grace of beauty,
pleasantly lost.




untitled

it's hard to express in words
what can only be said with
the heart
impossible to understand
unless you feel
the things that i do within
to see
to feel
to touch
the essence of being intertwined
i want to know
but am afraid to wake up.





untitled

sempre vedo a te
con occhi aperti
senza pensamiento prima
solo con armonia
la pace e te
sapere che sciegli d'essere con me
arriva come una sopresa





untitled

confused confluttered thoughts
streaming consciousness through discontent
a cloud surfaces amid the sunshine
the rain is gone and the rainbow
is near
vision is blurred
but emotions are signs of clarity
clear feelings
close crave
far fetched
sunshine seeps in
soak up the rays
still no rainbow
but still i smile and look






arranged madness

looking there hurts
because it feels so good
i know you the way you know me
the way to know each other
no other can be you
no other can feel you
no other can be for you
no one but me
the way to see
the way too need
that way is you
it shouldn't hurt to feel this thing
deep within me
this thing is real
this thing is you

can't help but smile when you're around
i feel the twisting in my soul
i feel the world a different way
when i'm with you

the things you know are so unreal
but still so much is left to learn
can't eat or sleep
my knees get weak
when i'm with you

is it wrong to fantasize during the day?
especially the way i feel
i can't control my head
my heart gets in the way
steers me in the direction
of your face
my feelings have no place here
if you knew, what would you say?
would you turn me away?

wondering what you're seeing
what you are thinking
infiltrating my being
everything i want is you

No comments:

Post a Comment